Friday, June 6, 2008

RIDICULOUS!

This is Jamie's sister in law, Jen, and no I will NOT be posting for Jamie forever, but since I made her a blog 3 MONTHS ago and nothing has happened, I've had it and decided to post something for her! Don't get me wrong I absolutely love her, she is one of my best friends, but she needs to become smarter when it comes to the computer. When we went to St George in December...Porter bear did a lot of sleeping...We took the boys to see Santa in which my son was the only one that didn't like him...
Joe and Luke did a lot of crawling up Grandma's stairs and playing together
Porter was blessed and we took a chance at a family picture, which was a little stressful for Jamie and I since the Jurca's were going to wear CAMO in their picture! Luckily we decided on red, black and white, phew!
All in all fabulous food, great time, and the best company!
Love you Jamie!

5 comments:

kate said...

Jen
Seeing as how Jamie never post anything, I'll address this one to you! I'm one of Jamies bff's and have to say THANKS.. It's about time there's something new on here! I'd about given up!

Jamie if you're reading, I still love you, but don't consider you a blogging bff, because frankly you're never there!

THE HEWARDS said...

WOW me and chris can't beleive you have two kids! That's great. how are things going?

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Jamie You need to get on the ball. This would be a perfect way for us to keep in touch, since it seems like we are always missing each other with phone calls and when you come down. Can't wait to see you and your darling boys. Miss you lots.

Trisha said...

Jamie I found your blog through Brittney and I have say your kids are so cute!! I miss you and next time you come into town please call and you, me, and Brittney can go to lunch.

Josh and Ashleigh said...

Hello, how are you?
I was blog hopping and ran across yours. I see that the last time you posted was a little while ago so, I hope you get this before summer. hahaha
Anyway, cute family. You look amazing.